Beware of Scam Websites Claiming to be Affiliated with RAKwireless
Be Wary of Unauthorized Resellers or Online Marketplaces
We do not recommend purchasing hotspots from unauthorized resellers or online marketplaces because it always carries a risk for the buyer (e.g. fraudulent products, voided warranties, etc).
Important note: If the website you are purchasing from uses cryptocurrency as its only mode of payment, it is most likely a scam.
Where to Buy RAK/MNTD. Products
For MNTD. Hotspots
For RAK Hotspot V2 and other RAK products
The RAK Hotspot V2 is sold only through select authorized resellers:
- Cal-Chip (US) Website: https://www.calchipconnect.com/
- Sonoc (Taiwan) Website: https://www.helium.com.tw
- Parley Labs (US) Website: https://parleylabs.com/
If you have any queries or concerns about your RAK Hotspot/products or MNTD. Hotspot, please see the table below on who to contact:
What RAK is Doing To Prevent “Bad Things” From Happening?
At RAK, we’re taking proactive steps to prevent the spread of infringing sites and listings on the most popular marketplaces across the globe.
- We are proactively fighting against counterfeit products, trademark and copyright infringements to protect our customers from possible fraudulent activities;
- We’ve taken down fraudulent websites discovered by our team, as well as those flagged by customers;
- We’ve reported numerous fake social media accounts posing as RAKwireless or MNTD.
- For any updates or announcements, please check our social media handles below:
RAK: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok
MNTD.: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Telegram, Reddit, YouTube, TikTok
Please, rest assured that we are doing everything possible to remove all kinds of violations from online resources.
We Need Your Help
With your cooperation, we can put an end to these infringing websites — so that you’ll always be assured that the products you purchase are genuine. We truly appreciate the time you took to read this and your understanding.
We will keep you posted about our future updates on the brand protection activities.