Jose Marcelino is RAKwireless’ Solutions Architect and is a passionate creator of connected things. Starting his career with a computer science degree, he eventually ventured into mobile app development until he reached LoRa. He enjoys controlling hardware and finds satisfaction in connecting devices despite the distance.
In this episode you will learn:
- How to combine low power and long-range communication for IoT solutions
- The basics of BLE and its common use cases
- How to connect BLE to LoRaWAN to expand the capabilities of IoT using WisBlock and WisGate
- How BLE works in a thermostat device through a live demonstration
- RAK Website: https://www.rakwireless.com
- Follow Jose Marcelino on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/jmarcelino/
- Follow Jose Marcelino on Twitter https://twitter.com/jmarcelino
Hands-on with RAKStars is where you will find all passionate #IoT developers in the community. In each episode, our RAKStars talk about their cool projects, hacks, and many other awesome experiences.
Subscribe Now! https://www.youtube.com/RAKwireless
Watch Full Episode here:
About your Hosts:
Maria Hernandez has experience in firmware/hardware development based on IoT solutions, generating written & media content, community engagement, and client-support management. She puts her degree in Electronic Engineering, Automation & Control to the test on the Internet of Things field. Working with a team is a bonus that compliments her outgoing, goal-oriented personality and she is an eager problem solver - regardless of the industry or application.
RAKwireless Official website ➡ https://www.rakwireless.com
Buy it here ➡ https://store.rakwireless.com
have a question ➡ https://forum.rakwireless.com
Documentation ➡ https://docs.rakwireless.com
Latest Updates ➡ https://news.rakwireless.com
Join RAKStars Discord channel ➡ http://bit.ly/rakstars-discord
Join RAKwireless Affiliate Program ➡ https://bit.ly/RAK-Affiliate
For the latest updates from RAK follow us: