We are committed to your safety and security online. As internet scams become increasingly sophisticated, we want to ensure that you are aware of fraudulent emails that may impersonate RAKwireless, our employees, or entities affiliated with us.
How to Identify Fraudulent Emails
Scammers often send emails that appear to be from legitimate companies or individuals. They may:
- Use our name and logo to make their emails seem authentic;
- Mislead you into revealing sensitive information, such as account or security details;
- Entice you with fake promotions that seem too good to be true.
Here's an example of what a fraudulent email might look like:
Emails from RAKwireless will always end with the domain @rakwireless.com. If you receive an email claiming to be from us but the sender's address doesn't end with @rakwireless.com, it is not from us.
If you encounter any suspicious emails, please:
- Do NOT click on any links or provide personal information.
- Examine the email for grammar or formatting errors.
- Double-check the spelling of the sender's email address.
If you're uncertain or have concerns, feel free to reach out to us at inquir[email protected] or leave your information and concerns on our contact page.
Thank you for your vigilance in helping us maintain a safe and secure online environment.
Stay safe online!
For updates, follow us on social media:
RAK: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok
MNTD.: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Telegram, Reddit, YouTube, TikTok