RAKstars - weCARE
With the continuous spread of COVID-19 globally, our teams worldwide have been working out a way on how RAKwireless can help in stopping this dreaded disease from spreading.
This outbreak is causing an unprecedented demand for masks and has caused a shortage of supplies around the world as the number of COVID-19 cases continues to rise. In line with this, RAKwireless will be adding a box of (50pcs) surgical masks that you can share with your family and friends. We will make this as part of the package inclusions for every order that you make. By doing so, we are minimizing logistics delays and custom issues.
If for any reason that you need more than what we're providing, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at [email protected] . We will review your concern and we will try to help in the best possible way that we can.
Here are some tips on when and how to wear medical masks to protect against coronavirus from the World Health Organization.
Source: World Health Organization
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.