During this session, the RAKwireless team will sum up the WisBlock Launch Week. The team will break down each of the new modules of WisBlock's ecosystem to give you a closer look at the technical details of each of the new modules, as well as the multiple use cases that each of them can address. Join this session, and learn everything you need to know about the latest WisBlock modules for the Sensors, Interfaces, Display, Extra, Storage, and Power categories.
In this episode you will learn:
- Discover 14 NEW WisBlock modules namely:
- RAK12004: WisBlock MQ2 Gas Sensor
- RAK12005/RAK12030: WisBlock Rain Sensor
- RAK13001: WisBlock Relay IO Module
- RAK13002: WisBlock IO Module
- RAK13003: WisBlock IO Expansion Module
- RAK13004: WisBlock PWM Expansion Module
- RAK13005: WisBlock LIN Module
- RAK14002: WisBlock 3-channel Touchpad Module
- RAK14001: WisBlock Adapter Module
- RAK12002: WisBlock RTC Module
- RAK19005: WisBlock Sensor Extension Cable
- RAK15002: WisBlock SD Card Module
- RAK19006: WisBlock Wireless Charger
- RAK17000: WisBlock Motor Control Charger
- Explore the features of each WisBlock modules
- Simple demonstration of WisBlock IO Adapter Sensor
Hands-on with RAKStars is where you will find all passionate IoT developers in the community. In each episode, our RAKStars talk about their cool projects, hacks, and many other awesome experiences.
Subscribe Now! https://www.youtube.com/RAKwireless
Watch Full Episode here:
About your Hosts:
Maria Hernandez has experience in firmware/hardware development based on IoT solutions, generating written & media content, community engagement, and client-support management. She puts her degree in Electronic Engineering, Automation & Control to the test on the Internet of Things field. Working with a team is a bonus that compliments her outgoing, goal-oriented personality and she is an eager problem solver - regardless of the industry or application.
Jose Marcelino is a Solutions Architect at RAKwireless. Learning a new technology is always challenging and usually comes with a learning curve. Nevertheless, our Solutions Architect, Jose Marcelino, joins this session to share everything needed to combine the best of two communications worlds to achieve low power and long-range communication for IoT solutions, adding a great user experience.
RAKwireless Official website ➡ https://www.rakwireless.com
Buy it here ➡ https://store.rakwireless.com
have a question ➡ https://forum.rakwireless.com
Documentation ➡ https://docs.rakwireless.com
Latest Updates ➡ https://news.rakwireless.com
Join RAKStars Discord channel ➡ http://bit.ly/rakstars-discord
Join RAKwireless Affiliate Program ➡ https://bit.ly/RAK-Affiliate
For the latest updates from RAK follow us: